Pharma & Medical Device
We help build strong defenses for cases related to medications and medical implants.
New medications and medical device engineering have allowed millions of people to live longer and more comfortably. The growth and size of the industry has also attracted mass tort and large individual lawsuits.
We help our clients mount defenses to matters involving:
- Hip, knee and spine orthopedic implants
- Antidepressant complications with suicide and pregnancies
- Blood-thinning drug interactions
- Long-term side effects of NSAID-class drugs
- Interventional cardiology devices
- Medical malpractice
We put together deliberation groups and focus groups to test for bias, assess opinions and attitudes, and then we tell you what it all means.
We simplify and clarify complex medical issues so your most compelling case points can be presented and understood.