Pursuing a life-long passion for writing and analysis, David graduated from the University of Southern California with a double major, receiving a Bachelor of Arts in English and International Relations (with a Marketing and Global Business focus). He began his professional career as a marketing copywriter for several non-profit organizations before being drawn to the field of litigation consulting. After joining Litigation Insights, David performed research analysis and marketing strategy development – including analyzing jurors’ verbatim questionnaire comments to identify thematic trends and working with consultants to write a wide variety of technical blog posts. With a number of years assisting on projects and reports, David now uses his background and experience as an onsite Jury Research Consultant. He brings an important marketing perspective to the role, helping clients better understand the juror audience and the messaging required to persuade them.
- B.A., magna cum laude, English / International Relations, University of Southern California
Articles & Presentations
- Bloomberg, A. & Metz, D. (2021). Your Millennial Attorney CAN Be Your Hot-Seat Operator—But Should They? Insights.
- Metz, D. (2020). What Pandemic Misinformation Teaches Us About Improving Our Own Case Stories. Insights.
- Marinakis, C.M. & Metz, D. (2020). Tips for Defending Consolidated Cases. Insights.
- Bloomberg, A. & Metz, D. (2020). How Hollywood Can Inspire Your Courtroom Presentations. Insights.
- Bloomberg, A. & Metz, D. (2020). How Hollywood Can Inspire Courtroom Presentations. Law360, May 29, 2020.
- Bloomberg, A. & Metz, D. (2016). New Media’s Impact on Jurors. DRI Magazine.