Jennifer has over 20 years of experience in litigation consulting, assisting with the design, implementation and analysis of focus groups, mock trials and deliberation groups and collaborating with trial teams during the jury de-selection process. Over the years, Jennifer has worked in most all genres of litigation, including employment, product liability, toxic tort, medical malpractice, contract disputes and intellectual property. Jennifer specializes in the development of supplemental juror questionnaires and the analysis and interpretation of jurors’ responses. She has been instrumental in developing and implementing Litigation Insights’ jury selection method for coding trial jurors’ written responses to SJQs, which aids in developing additional voir dire, identifying cause strikes and making more intelligent and strategic decisions for the use of peremptory strikes.
- A.S., Paralegal Studies, Denver Business College
- B.A., Criminal and Juvenile Justice Studies, Ithaca College
Articles & Presentation
- Nemecek, J & Steele, Patricia (2014). How to Preserve Confidentiality in Mock Trials or Focus Groups. Insights.
- Nemecek, J. (2014). Maintaining Confidentiality in the Digital World. Insights.
- Nemecek, J. (2011). Jury selection logistics: Developing a system. Insights.
- Pitera, M.J. & Nemecek, J. (2009). Arguing hardship – You can’t have it both ways. Insights.
Meet the Consultant – Jennifer Nemecek