Thank you for joining us for our complimentary webinar series this spring.
Please scroll down for the topics and a selection of previous recordings.
Although we are not offering CLE credit, if you would like to receive credit, we can send the supporting materials to submit on your own.
We look forward to you joining us on future webinars.
Previous Webinars Available for Viewing
- Using Strategy, Psychology, and Communication to Improve Negotiations with Nick Polavin, Ph.D.
- Maximizing Cause Challenges: Getting Jurors to Reveal Bias and Admit They Can’t Be Fair with Christina Marinakis, J.D., Psy.D.(By Request Only)
- Gender Bias in the Courtroom: Perception or Reality? with Katy Cook, Ph.D.
- Defending the Reptile with Christina Marinakis, J.D., Psy.D. and Nick Polavin, Ph.D. (By Request Only)
- Breaking Updates to Jurors’ Attitudes – Changes/Trends in the Time of COVID-19 with Jill Leibold, Ph.D., Katy Cook, Ph.D., Nick Polavin, Ph.D.